- Articulation and phonological disorders including apraxia or oral motor impairment/weakness
- Voice and resonance disorders such as hoarseness due to polyps, nodules, paralysis, etc; hyper/hypo nasality
- Foreign accent and regional accent reduction
- Language disorders affecting comprehension and verbal expression
- Communication problems due to autism, learning disabilities, hearing loss, traumatic brain injury, stroke, fluency/stuttering, and other disorders
Visits are conducted in our office at 120 East 56th street (between Park and Lexington), which is conveniently located near all subway and bus stops. Contact Us for more information.